What is the 2020 Honda CR-V Towing Capacity?
The 2020 Honda CR-V delivering powerful and efficient performance on Asheville roads is well known, but how much can the Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the CR-V can provide a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds. That’s plenty of towing power for most Fletcher drivers. Learn more in this Honda CR-V towing guide from Apple Tree Honda.
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
If you are ready to try out the towing features of this Honda SUV, you may be wondering: “What can a Honda CR-V tow?” The new CR-V has the capability to haul a small teardrop camper, an ATV, a jet ski, a small fishing boat, or a 16-foot tandem axle utility trailer. As you can see, the Honda CR-V towing package adds an extra level of versatility for Hendersonville drivers..
2020 Honda CR-V Towing Features
To help you get the most out of your towing experience, Honda offers a CR-V towing package and a variety of available accessories and features.
- Honda CR-V Towing Package: This package comes with a receiver-style Honda CR-V tow hitch, a drawbar, a clip, and a hitch harness, with the option to upgrade with a Power Tailgate Hands-Free Access Adapter.
- Hill Start Assist: This feature helps to prevent roll-back when moving your foot from the brake to the gas pedal when parked on an incline..
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: This available AWD system provides superior traction and control in all kinds of adverse road or weather conditions..
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: This system improves cornering capability and helps to maintain traction on wet or slippery roads.
- Brake Assist: This feature will automatically apply full brake pressure to help you avoid a potential collision.
2020 Honda CR-V Cargo Space
Unlike competing SUVs like the Subaru Outback, the Honda CR-V offers plenty of space inside to bring along all of the camping supplies and sports gear you need on your next Johnson City-area getaway. All CR-V trim levels are equipped with split-folding rear seats, which allow you to customize the cargo space to your specific needs. Review the Honda CR-V cargo space dimensions below.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 75.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 39.2 cubic feet
Find Your Honda CR-V Today at Apple Tree Honda
Schedule a test drive with us and experience all that a new Honda CR-V has to offer you today! Make sure to check out our current CR-V lease specials to find some of the best deals in the Greenville area, If you have questions or would like to learn more about the CR-V engine specs and features, please feel free to contact us.
More from Apple Tree Honda
The 2021 Honda Pilot is spacious, comfortable, and loaded with convenient features. This capable SUV also comes with an efficient V6 engine that delivers all the power you need on Asheville-area roads. So, how much can a Honda Pilot tow? When properly equipped, this Honda SUV offers a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. Whether…
The stylish 2020 Honda Accord offers a comfortable interior loaded with smart tech features that can help to keep you connected, entertained, and safe on Asheville roads. Learn more about the Honda Accord design and interior features in this guide from Apple Tree Honda, and then schedule a test drive with us today! New Accord InventoryContact Us…
The 2020 Honda CR-V delivering powerful and efficient performance on Asheville roads is well known, but how much can the Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the CR-V can provide a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds. That’s plenty of towing power for most Fletcher drivers. Learn more in this Honda CR-V towing guide from…