What is the 2020 Honda CR-V Towing Capacity?
The 2020 Honda CR-V delivering powerful and efficient performance on Asheville roads is well known, but how much can the Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the CR-V can provide a maximum towing capacity of 1,500 pounds. That’s plenty of towing power for most Fletcher drivers. Learn more in this Honda CR-V towing guide from Apple Tree Honda.
What Can a Honda CR-V Tow?
If you are ready to try out the towing features of this Honda SUV, you may be wondering: “What can a Honda CR-V tow?” The new CR-V has the capability to haul a small teardrop camper, an ATV, a jet ski, a small fishing boat, or a 16-foot tandem axle utility trailer. As you can see, the Honda CR-V towing package adds an extra level of versatility for Hendersonville drivers..
2020 Honda CR-V Towing Features
To help you get the most out of your towing experience, Honda offers a CR-V towing package and a variety of available accessories and features.
- Honda CR-V Towing Package: This package comes with a receiver-style Honda CR-V tow hitch, a drawbar, a clip, and a hitch harness, with the option to upgrade with a Power Tailgate Hands-Free Access Adapter.
- Hill Start Assist: This feature helps to prevent roll-back when moving your foot from the brake to the gas pedal when parked on an incline..
- Real-Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™: This available AWD system provides superior traction and control in all kinds of adverse road or weather conditions..
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control: This system improves cornering capability and helps to maintain traction on wet or slippery roads.
- Brake Assist: This feature will automatically apply full brake pressure to help you avoid a potential collision.
2020 Honda CR-V Cargo Space
Unlike competing SUVs like the Subaru Outback, the Honda CR-V offers plenty of space inside to bring along all of the camping supplies and sports gear you need on your next Johnson City-area getaway. All CR-V trim levels are equipped with split-folding rear seats, which allow you to customize the cargo space to your specific needs. Review the Honda CR-V cargo space dimensions below.
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 75.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 39.2 cubic feet
Find Your Honda CR-V Today at Apple Tree Honda
Schedule a test drive with us and experience all that a new Honda CR-V has to offer you today! Make sure to check out our current CR-V lease specials to find some of the best deals in the Greenville area, If you have questions or would like to learn more about the CR-V engine specs and features, please feel free to contact us.
More from Apple Tree Honda
Honda SUVs are designed to make every drive safer, smarter, and more comfortable — but which model is the best fit for you in Asheville? The 5-seat Passport is a popular choice in Hendersonville, and it’s easy to see why when you check out the Honda Passport reviews. Read below to see what auto experts…
The Honda CR-V is known for its exceptional dependability, phenomenal fuel efficiency, and luxurious cabin, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Honda CR-V can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds, which lets you take a small camper or boat out of Asheville for trips when you need…
Shopping for an SUV that offers all the cabin space you’ll need for your active Asheville-area family? You should take a look at the 2021 Honda Pilot. With three rows of seating to accommodate up to eight passengers, versatile cargo options, and a long list of convenient features, the Honda Pilot interior will keep everyone…