College Grad Program
To reward your hard work, Honda would like to offer you $500 toward any new 2022 or new model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial Services® (HFS).
See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility.
What You’ll Need:
• Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next six months with a master’s, bachelor’s or associate’s degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
• Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® (“balloon” ) contract.
• Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
• Offer recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
• Lease: $500 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500
The following HFS requirements may apply:
• No adverse credit history.
• Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
• Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
 For well-qualified clients, subject to approval by HFS. Offer excludes Clarity. Only one 500Honda College Graduate Offer per vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer not valid on HondaCertified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through April 3, 2023 and may be terminated at any time.