Welcome to the Apple Tree Honda Finance Center
Your new and used automotive financing experts
At Apple Tree Honda, we offer competitive financing rates and terms on our great selection of new and used trucks, cars, and SUVs. Whether you wish to buy or lease, our auto financing experts are here to guide you through the financing process and help you get into your new vehicle. Whether you’re looking to finance a new vehicle or are interested in used vehicle financing, we make the process easy. Contact Apple Tree Honda’s finance team today or if you’re ready to start the financing process, you can fill out our secure finance application online. We happily serve Fletcher drivers, as well as Asheville, Greenville, and surrounding areas.
Frequently Asked Financing Questions
Once you have found the ideal car for your family or commute, you are ready to secure financing and get the keys. We understand that customers dread this process, and worry that it will be lengthy and confusing. Our sales and finance staff aim to change that experience. While we are ready and waiting to help you into your new car, we’ve put together a list of some of the most common questions we get about financing:
- How to Buy a New Car: The best answer is narrow your search by considering your needs and habits in terms of what you need your car for and how often. Pick your top three models then research the specs that are meaningful to you, such as safety ratings and lifespan. Then visit us for a price quote and to ask additional questions.
- Can You Lease A Used Car?: The short answer is that while it is possible, it isn’t common. Typically, used car leases are only offered on Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, but brands such as Ford, Buick, Chevrolet, Cadillac, and GMC don’t include lease options on their CPO vehicles.
- Should I Buy or Lease?: This truly is a personal choice, but there are benefits to both. To name a few, buying outright affords you total ownership, ability to sell, and less cost over time. Leasing, on the other hand, offers lower payments, the ability to trade-in, and a higher approval rate if credit is an issue.
- Can You Finance a Car with No Credit?: While it is an additional uphill battle, come to the dealership with confidence and prepared with the knowledge of your financial situation such as your credit score. Aim to make all your credit applications within a 14 day period, so you aren’t seen as a credit risk with numerous applications. We also recommend considering a lease since it is less of a risk and often not considered.
- Benefits of Buying Certified Pre-Owned: CPO vehicles are typically a later model year, are backed by an accident history report, undergo a rigorous multi-point inspection and reconditioning to ensure their quality, and are overall an affordable like-new option. Honda CPO models in specific must be less than six years old and have less than 80,000 miles to be certified. They also require a 182-point inspection and a vehicle history report.
- How Does Liability Insurance Work?: It is a policy with coverage limits meant for the victim of an accident, not the driver, and is required by law in most states.
We’re Here to Help
Whatever your budget, credit, or driving concerns are, we are prepared to work with you. After you have browsed our selection of new and used vehicles, feel free to apply for financing so you already have an idea what you qualify for. As always, feel free to contact us with any questions!