1988 Honda Accord Raffle
At Apple Tree Honda, we are having a car raffle event that’s one of a kind! Fletcher-area drivers can enter to win a classic 1988 Honda Accord for just $25 a raffle ticket, or 5 tickets for $100. Learn more about the 1988 Accord model below, and be sure to visit Apple Tree Honda to purchase tickets for a chance to take this car home to Hendersonville!
About the 1988 Honda Accord
- Made it on to Car and Driver’s 1988 10Best Cars list, with two other Honda models
- Best-selling Japanese car and the 3rd best-selling car in the United States that year
- Engineering: 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 98-120 hp and FWD
- Transmission: A choice of 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission
- Layout: 3-door hatchback or 4-door sedan layout, 5-passenger seating capacity
- Fuel Economy: EPA-estimated city driving between 23 and 27 mpg*
- Available Features: Remote trunk release, power exterior mirrors, power moonroof, cruise control, and more
Throwback Trivia: Honda Accord History
- In 1976 the Honda Accord is first released as a three-door hatchback in response to the success of the fuel-efficient Honda Civic–both models were a godsend during the energy crisis of the 70’s.
- Honda chose the name “Accord” to reflect “Honda’s desire for accord and harmony between people, society, and the automobile.”
- In 1982 the Accord began to be produced in the United States, becoming the first car from a Japanese manufacturer to do so.
- Also in 1982, a 1976 Honda Accord made an appearance in the comedy Fast Times at Ridgemont High starring Sean Penn.
- From 1982-1997, it held the title of the best-selling Japanese car.
- The Accord has been on the Car and Driver’s 10Best list a record total of over 30 times.
Rely on Apple Tree Honda for Your Automotive Needs
Contact us with any questions about purchasing raffle tickets or the car being raffled, and be sure to check out our current Honda Accord models. You can stop by our dealership at 242 Underwood Rd Fletcher, NC 28732 to enter the raffle. If you have your own classic Honda in Asheville that needs maintenance, come to the Apple Tree Honda Parts Center for OEM and aftermarket parts!
More From Apple Tree Honda
A fun part of shopping for a new SUV is picking out the color that best suits you, and with the wide range of 2020 Honda Pilot color options available, you’re sure to find the perfect match with your personality and style. Explore your Pilot color options, and then schedule a test drive at…
The 2020 Honda Civic is a stylish and sporty sedan that is flat-out fun to drive in and around Asheville. Along with its powerful and efficient performance capabilities, the Civic also offers a wide range of interior features that enhance comfort and help to keep you connected no matter where your road takes you. Learn…
With a starting MSRP of $16,190*, the 2020 Honda Fit comes packed with advanced tech and interior features. Asheville-area drivers will also be happy to know that this sporty hatchback has earned some impressive fuel economy ratings. Learn more about the 2020 Honda Fit MPG in this guide from Apple Tree Honda. New Fit InventoryContact Us Honda…