1988 Honda Accord Raffle
At Apple Tree Honda, we are having a car raffle event that’s one of a kind! Fletcher-area drivers can enter to win a classic 1988 Honda Accord for just $25 a raffle ticket, or 5 tickets for $100. Learn more about the 1988 Accord model below, and be sure to visit Apple Tree Honda to purchase tickets for a chance to take this car home to Hendersonville!
About the 1988 Honda Accord
- Made it on to Car and Driver’s 1988 10Best Cars list, with two other Honda models
- Best-selling Japanese car and the 3rd best-selling car in the United States that year
- Engineering: 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 98-120 hp and FWD
- Transmission: A choice of 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission
- Layout: 3-door hatchback or 4-door sedan layout, 5-passenger seating capacity
- Fuel Economy: EPA-estimated city driving between 23 and 27 mpg*
- Available Features: Remote trunk release, power exterior mirrors, power moonroof, cruise control, and more
Throwback Trivia: Honda Accord History
- In 1976 the Honda Accord is first released as a three-door hatchback in response to the success of the fuel-efficient Honda Civic–both models were a godsend during the energy crisis of the 70’s.
- Honda chose the name “Accord” to reflect “Honda’s desire for accord and harmony between people, society, and the automobile.”
- In 1982 the Accord began to be produced in the United States, becoming the first car from a Japanese manufacturer to do so.
- Also in 1982, a 1976 Honda Accord made an appearance in the comedy Fast Times at Ridgemont High starring Sean Penn.
- From 1982-1997, it held the title of the best-selling Japanese car.
- The Accord has been on the Car and Driver’s 10Best list a record total of over 30 times.
Rely on Apple Tree Honda for Your Automotive Needs
Contact us with any questions about purchasing raffle tickets or the car being raffled, and be sure to check out our current Honda Accord models. You can stop by our dealership at 242 Underwood Rd Fletcher, NC 28732 to enter the raffle. If you have your own classic Honda in Asheville that needs maintenance, come to the Apple Tree Honda Parts Center for OEM and aftermarket parts!
More From Apple Tree Honda
Shopping for an SUV that not only provides powerful and efficient performance and a wide array of convenient features, but also offers a spacious and versatile interior? With the 2020 Honda Pilot cargo space, Asheville-area families will have plenty of room to ride in comfort and carry all the gear needed for a day exploring…
The 2019 Honda Civic offers Asheville-area drivers a great blend of power and efficiency. When looking at the Honda Civic mpg ratings, you’ll find that you’ll enjoy good fuel economy on both city streets and out on the highway. Learn more about the Civic mpg ratings, then schedule a test drive at Apple Tree Honda today! New…
Yes! The 2019 Honda CR-V is a compact SUV which features AWD performance for any challenging conditions you encounter while traveling the streets of Johnson City. No matter which trim level catches your eye, you will have the option to upgrade to the Real Time AWD with Intelligent Control System™ for your Hendersonville commute. Learn more…