1988 Honda Accord Raffle
At Apple Tree Honda, we are having a car raffle event that’s one of a kind! Fletcher-area drivers can enter to win a classic 1988 Honda Accord for just $25 a raffle ticket, or 5 tickets for $100. Learn more about the 1988 Accord model below, and be sure to visit Apple Tree Honda to purchase tickets for a chance to take this car home to Hendersonville!
About the 1988 Honda Accord
- Made it on to Car and Driver’s 1988 10Best Cars list, with two other Honda models
- Best-selling Japanese car and the 3rd best-selling car in the United States that year
- Engineering: 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with 98-120 hp and FWD
- Transmission: A choice of 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission
- Layout: 3-door hatchback or 4-door sedan layout, 5-passenger seating capacity
- Fuel Economy: EPA-estimated city driving between 23 and 27 mpg*
- Available Features: Remote trunk release, power exterior mirrors, power moonroof, cruise control, and more
Throwback Trivia: Honda Accord History
- In 1976 the Honda Accord is first released as a three-door hatchback in response to the success of the fuel-efficient Honda Civic–both models were a godsend during the energy crisis of the 70’s.
- Honda chose the name “Accord” to reflect “Honda’s desire for accord and harmony between people, society, and the automobile.”
- In 1982 the Accord began to be produced in the United States, becoming the first car from a Japanese manufacturer to do so.
- Also in 1982, a 1976 Honda Accord made an appearance in the comedy Fast Times at Ridgemont High starring Sean Penn.
- From 1982-1997, it held the title of the best-selling Japanese car.
- The Accord has been on the Car and Driver’s 10Best list a record total of over 30 times.
Rely on Apple Tree Honda for Your Automotive Needs
Contact us with any questions about purchasing raffle tickets or the car being raffled, and be sure to check out our current Honda Accord models. You can stop by our dealership at 242 Underwood Rd Fletcher, NC 28732 to enter the raffle. If you have your own classic Honda in Asheville that needs maintenance, come to the Apple Tree Honda Parts Center for OEM and aftermarket parts!
More From Apple Tree Honda
The 2021 Honda Accord Hybrid interior is stylish and well-equipped with the latest tech and entertainment features to help keep you comfortable and connected wherever you drive in the Asheville area. Learn more about all of the standard and available Accord Hybrid interior features, and then schedule a test drive with Apple Tree Honda today! Honda Accord…
If you’re like most Asheville-area drivers, you want a car that can provide plenty of get-up-and-go while also helping you to get the best gas mileage possible. When you take a look at the 2021 Honda Civic MPG ratings, you’ll find that this sporty sedan does just that. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel…
The 2020 Honda Civic is offered in sedan, coupe, and hatchback body styles, each of which has its own palette of colors from which to choose. Review the available Honda Civic colors below to find the one that will best reflect your personality on Asheville streets, and then schedule a test drive at Apple Tree Honda. Honda…