2019 Honda Pilot MPG
Just because you’re driving a large SUV around Asheville doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on efficiency. The 2019 Honda Pilot MPG returns are proof. With the Honda Pilot, you can load up the entire family and enjoy confident performance, all while driving efficiently. Learn more with Apple Tree Honda!
All 2019 Honda Pilot models run on a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. Despite this strong output, the Pilot also returns high EPA estimates, which vary depending on the transmission and drivetrain you have:
- Six-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Six-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
It’s also important to note that the 2019 Honda Pilot has a fuel tank capacity of 19.5 gallons, meaning you will be able to go longer between fill-ups.
There are many features available that enhance your every drive and boost your efficiency experience in the Hendersonville area, such as:
- HondaLink: Keep tabs on your 2019 Honda Pilot MPG with available HondaLink Subscription Services. You can check your fuel and range status directly on your smartphone, whether you’re in your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management All-Wheel Drive: These available systems automatically engage to improve handling in less than ideal conditions, such as snow, mud, and sand. When conditions are clear, they revert to normal driving to maintain optimal MPG.
- Eco Assist System: Eco Assist will inform you of how you are using your fuel so that you can drive more efficiently through smooth acceleration and braking, for example. There’s also an ECON button that works to optimize your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
Browse the Honda Pilot Inventory at Apple Tree Honda
Browse the 2019 Honda Pilot colors available at Apple Tree Honda near Johnson City, and check out our Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX comparison, then get in touch with our team to find out how you can take advantage of our new vehicle specials!
More About the 2019 Pilot Features
Shopping for an SUV that not only provides powerful and efficient performance and a wide array of convenient features, but also offers a spacious and versatile interior? With the 2020 Honda Pilot cargo space, Asheville-area families will have plenty of room to ride in comfort and carry all the gear needed for a day exploring…
One of the best parts of buying a new car is picking out the color. Luckily, there are many 2019 Honda Pilot color options to choose from. No matter if you like a bright blue, shining white, or you prefer a shimmery black, there’s an option for you. Check out the colors available for your…
Just because you’re driving a large SUV around Asheville doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on efficiency. The 2019 Honda Pilot MPG returns are proof. With the Honda Pilot, you can load up the entire family and enjoy confident performance, all while driving efficiently. Learn more with Apple Tree Honda! View Pilot Inventory Learn More About…