2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Just because you’re driving a large SUV around Asheville doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on efficiency. The 2020 Honda Pilot MPG returns are proof. With the Honda Pilot, you can load up the entire family and enjoy confident performance, all while driving efficiently. Learn more about how many Honda Pilot miles per gallon you can expect to enjoy on city streets and out on the highway in this guide from Apple Tree Honda!
Honda Pilot Miles Per Gallon & Engine Specs
All 2020 Honda Pilot models run on a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. Despite this strong output, the Pilot also returns high EPA estimates, which vary depending on the transmission and drivetrain you have:
- Six-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Six-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
It’s also important to note that the 2020 Honda Pilot has a fuel tank capacity of 19.5 gallons, meaning you will be able to go longer between fill-ups.
Innovative Honda Pilot Features
There are many features available that enhance your every drive and boost your efficiency experience in the Hendersonville area, such as:
- HondaLink: Keep tabs on your 2020 Honda Pilot MPG with available HondaLink Subscription Services. You can check your fuel and range status directly on your smartphone, whether you’re in your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive: These available systems automatically engage to improve handling in less than ideal conditions, such as snow, mud, and sand. When conditions are clear, they revert to normal driving to maintain optimal MPG.
- Eco Assist System: Eco Assist will inform you of how you are using your fuel so that you can drive more efficiently through smooth acceleration and braking, for example. There’s also an ECON button that works to optimize your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
Browse the Honda Pilot Inventory at Apple Tree Honda
Now that you know how many Honda Pilot miles per gallon you’ll get, learn about the versatile 2020 Honda Pilot cargo capacity, and check out our Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX comparison, then get in touch with Apple Tree Honda near Johnson City, to find out how you can take advantage of our new vehicle specials! Want to rent a Honda Pilot? Check out the benefits of our rental service. If you’re looking for a smaller vehicle, check out the Honda Fit MPG ratings. We’ve got the right Honda at the right price for you today at Apple Tree Honda!
More from Apple Tree Honda
With a starting MSRP of $16,190*, the 2020 Honda Fit comes packed with advanced tech and interior features. Asheville-area drivers will also be happy to know that this sporty hatchback has earned some impressive fuel economy ratings. Learn more about the 2020 Honda Fit MPG in this guide from Apple Tree Honda. New Fit InventoryContact Us Honda…
Shopping for an SUV that not only provides powerful and efficient performance and a wide array of convenient features, but also offers a spacious and versatile interior? With the 2020 Honda Pilot cargo space, Asheville-area families will have plenty of room to ride in comfort and carry all the gear needed for a day exploring…
The 2019 Honda Civic offers Asheville-area drivers a great blend of power and efficiency. When looking at the Honda Civic mpg ratings, you’ll find that you’ll enjoy good fuel economy on both city streets and out on the highway. Learn more about the Civic mpg ratings, then schedule a test drive at Apple Tree Honda today! New…