2020 Honda Pilot MPG
Just because you’re driving a large SUV around Asheville doesn’t mean that you have to compromise on efficiency. The 2020 Honda Pilot MPG returns are proof. With the Honda Pilot, you can load up the entire family and enjoy confident performance, all while driving efficiently. Learn more about how many Honda Pilot miles per gallon you can expect to enjoy on city streets and out on the highway in this guide from Apple Tree Honda!
Honda Pilot Miles Per Gallon & Engine Specs
All 2020 Honda Pilot models run on a 3.5L V6 engine that delivers 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. Despite this strong output, the Pilot also returns high EPA estimates, which vary depending on the transmission and drivetrain you have:
- Six-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive: 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Six-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive: 18 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive: 20 mpg city and 27 mpg highway*
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with all-wheel drive: 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway*
It’s also important to note that the 2020 Honda Pilot has a fuel tank capacity of 19.5 gallons, meaning you will be able to go longer between fill-ups.
Innovative Honda Pilot Features
There are many features available that enhance your every drive and boost your efficiency experience in the Hendersonville area, such as:
- HondaLink: Keep tabs on your 2020 Honda Pilot MPG with available HondaLink Subscription Services. You can check your fuel and range status directly on your smartphone, whether you’re in your car or not.
- Intelligent Traction Management and Intelligent Variable Torque Management™ All-Wheel Drive: These available systems automatically engage to improve handling in less than ideal conditions, such as snow, mud, and sand. When conditions are clear, they revert to normal driving to maintain optimal MPG.
- Eco Assist System: Eco Assist will inform you of how you are using your fuel so that you can drive more efficiently through smooth acceleration and braking, for example. There’s also an ECON button that works to optimize your vehicle’s fuel efficiency.
Browse the Honda Pilot Inventory at Apple Tree Honda
Now that you know how many Honda Pilot miles per gallon you’ll get, learn about the versatile 2020 Honda Pilot cargo capacity, and check out our Honda Pilot vs. Acura MDX comparison, then get in touch with Apple Tree Honda near Johnson City, to find out how you can take advantage of our new vehicle specials! Want to rent a Honda Pilot? Check out the benefits of our rental service. If you’re looking for a smaller vehicle, check out the Honda Fit MPG ratings. We’ve got the right Honda at the right price for you today at Apple Tree Honda!
More from Apple Tree Honda
Honda SUVs are designed to make every drive safer, smarter, and more comfortable — but which model is the best fit for you in Asheville? The 5-seat Passport is a popular choice in Hendersonville, and it’s easy to see why when you check out the Honda Passport reviews. Read below to see what auto experts…
The Honda CR-V is known for its exceptional dependability, phenomenal fuel efficiency, and luxurious cabin, but how much can a Honda CR-V tow? When properly equipped, the 2021 Honda CR-V can tow a maximum of 1,500 pounds, which lets you take a small camper or boat out of Asheville for trips when you need…
Shopping for an SUV that offers all the cabin space you’ll need for your active Asheville-area family? You should take a look at the 2021 Honda Pilot. With three rows of seating to accommodate up to eight passengers, versatile cargo options, and a long list of convenient features, the Honda Pilot interior will keep everyone…