2021 Honda Civic MPG Ratings
If you’re like most Asheville-area drivers, you want a car that can provide plenty of get-up-and-go while also helping you to get the best gas mileage possible. When you take a look at the 2021 Honda Civic MPG ratings, you’ll find that this sporty sedan does just that. Learn more about the Honda Civic fuel economy before scheduling a test drive at our dealership in Fletcher.
2021 Civic Fuel Economy Ratings by Trim Level
The Civic MPG ratings you can expect on Hendersonville roads will depend on which of the five available trim levels you choose. Discover the EPA-estimated fuel economy for each trim and engine/transmission below.
- 2021 Civic LX MPG:With its standard Continuously Variable Transmission (M-CVT), the entry-level LX model earns an EPA-estimated 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway* rating.
- 2021 Civic Sport MPG:The popular Sport model comes with an M-CVT has a 29 mpg city/37 mpg highway* rating in EPA estimates.
- 2020 Civic EX MPG: The Civic EX comes with a standard LL-CVT and delivers an EPA-estimated 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating.
- 2020 Civic EX-L MPG:The EX-L model also has an LL-CVT and gets the same 32 mpg city/42 mpg highway* rating as the EX.
- 2020 Civic Touring MPG: The Civic Touring model comes standard with an LL-CVT and has an EPA-estimated fuel economy rating of 30 mpg city/38 mpg highway*.
Available Engines and the Eco Assist™ System
The new Honda Civic has two engine options:
- 2.0L 4-cylinder: Offered on the LX and Sporty models, this engine generates 158 hp with 138 lb-ft of torque
- 1.5L 4-cylinder with turbocharger: Standard on the EX, EX-L, and Touring models, this turbocharged powerplant delivers 174 hp with 162 lb-ft of torque
Both engines feature the Eco Assist™ System to further enhance the Honda Civic fuel economy on the roads in and around Johnson City. Eco Assist™ can help you conserve fuel in two ways.
- A display around the speedometer changes color to show how fuel-efficient your driving habits are. When the display is green, it means that you are driving efficiently. If it’s blue, then you are most likely wasting fuel.
- The available ECON button allows you to change the Civic’s performance profile to optimize fuel economy.
Experience the New Honda Civic Today at Apple Tree Honda!
As the 2021 Honda Civic fuel economy ratings show, this sedan is not only fun to drive, but it also can help you to get the most out of every gallon of gas. Take advantage of our new vehicle specials to save on your new Civic, and apply for financing with us online to get pre-approved today! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.
*Based on 2021 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.