How Many Miles Per Gallon Does the 2022 Honda CR-V Get?
Fuel efficiency is more important now than ever before. Good thing Honda vehicles have always placed your vehicle’s fuel economy at the top of the priority list. Honda vehicles are consistently near the top of the lists when it comes to MPG ratings. Is the 2022 Honda CR-V fuel efficient? Ye, it is! Not only is the 2022 Honda CR-V gas mileage impressive, but there’s even a hybrid option for even better efficiency. Learn more about the 2022 Honda CR-V gas mileage with Apple Tree Honda.
Honda CR-V: Gas Mileage Per Configuration
There are some variables to the 2022 Honda CR-V mpg based on whether you get standard front-wheel drive or upgrade to all-wheel drive. No matter which powertrain you want for your Asheville drives, you’ll have a standard turbocharged 1.5L 4-cylinder gasoline engine and a CVT transmission — a combo that delivers up to 190 hp and 179 lb-ft of torque. Here are the 2022 Honda CR-V mpg ratings for each configuration:
Honda CR-V LX
- LX with 2WD and CVT — 28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway*
- LX with AWD and CVT — 27 mpg city / 32 mpg highway*
Honda CR-V Special Edition
- Special Edition with 2WD and CVT — 28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway*
- Special Edition with AWD and CVT — 27 mpg city / 32 mpg highway*
Honda CR-V EX
- EX with 2WD and CVT: — 28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway*
- EXwith AWD and CVT — 27 mpg city / 32 mpg highway*
Honda CR-V EX-L
- EX-L with 2WD and CVT — 28 mpg city / 34 mpg highway*
- EX-L with AWD and CVT — 27 mpg city / 32 mpg highway*
Honda CR-V Touring
- Touring with AWD and CVT — 27 mpg city / 32 mpg highway*
How Many Miles Does Per Gallon Does the 2022 Honda CR-V Hybrid Get?
Of course, Hendersonville drivers who choose the hybrid option will have even better fuel economy and less stops at Johnson City gas stations. The Honda CR-V hybrids come standard with a 2.0L 4-cylinder gas engine, paired with two electric motors that generate up to 181 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque. The hybrid 2022 Honda CR-V mpg ratings are:
- Honda CR-V EX with AWD and eCVT — 40 mpg city / 35 mpg highway*
- Honda CR-V EX-L with AWD and eCVT — 40 mpg city / 35 mpg highway*
- Honda CR-V Touring with AWD and eCVT — 40 mpg city / 35 mpg highway*
Learn More About the Honda CR-V Gas Mileage at Apple Tree Honda
Now that you know how many miles per gallon the 2022 Honda CR-V can get, find out more about this exceptional SUV! Apple Tree Honda has information about the 2022 Honda CR-V interior dimensions and colors. Pay a visit to the Honda information hub to learn more about all your favorite Honda vehicles.
More from Apple Tree Honda
The weekend means time to play for a lot of Asheville drivers. Whether your idea of playing involves towing a camper or a couple of ATVs, the new Honda Ridgeline has the towing capacity to handle it. So, just how much can the 2023 Honda Ridgeline tow? We’re happy to tell you that the 2023…
Asheville drivers like you want options. It’s a good thing, there are three exceptional Honda HR-V configurations for the 2023 model year. Each Honda HR-V trim level has its own set of highlights, features, and options, including heated front seats and available all-wheel drive. Read along as we list out the HR-V trims below, along…
How many miles per gallon does the 2022 Honda Passport get? The Honda Passport mpg ratings vary based on drivetrain, but the highest fuel economy is 20 city/25 highway/22 combined mpg*. Is the 2022 Honda Passport a fuel efficient option for Asheville drivers? When you choose an SUV it’s never going to be the…